dimanche 13 mars 2011

My Only Scenery


I've just discovered My Only Scenery, a young band from Metz, France. They play a combination of hardcore and progressive and have released two EPs so far : Begin To Walk and Laugh In Flowers" (2008) and Until We Breathe (2010). They are really good in my opinion and I recommend everyone to check them out. Below are the music videos for "Meeting with my Helical Queen" and the new one, "We Are the Walkers". Enjoy!

Je viens tout juste de découvrir My Only Scenery, groupe messin de hardcore/progressive qui a deux EPs à son actif : Begin To Walk and Laugh In Flowers (2008) et Until We Breathe (2010). J'aime beaucoup ce qu'ils font, aussi je vous invite à les écouter. Ci-dessous, les videos de "Meeting with my Helical Queen" et la nouvelle, "We Are the Walkers". 






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire